Is antisocial behaviour is a big problem in your area? Your local council or registered social landlord might be able to get an antisocial behaviour order, to stop it.

Here, we look what the different kind of notices and orders mean below: 

The law says that someone is behaving antisocially if they are causing alarm or distress. If you are in danger, please contact the police immediately. 

It’s worth noting, that unlike an ASBO, given to an ASBN is given to a private landlord who isn’t taking the right steps to stop their tenants behaving antisocially. This notice will tell the landlord what they need to do to stop the antisocial behaviour. The landlord must do what the notice says (as long as it’s reasonable) within a specified time frame.  

An ASBO can be granted against anyone age 12 and up who is causing a problem in your area. If you’d like to talk to us about this, please get in touch with us.